Friday, December 6, 2019

WEEK 16


FINAL  
Thursday, Dec. 12  10:30 - 1

First, I want to thank you all for coming in last week prepared for production. It is much appreciated.

Photographers:  
E-mail a list of links to photographs you took for all stories/shoots assigned.

Section Editors:
I have kept track of your work each week and will connect with Natalie to confirm.

Contributors
E-mail me a list with all the links to the stories/content/videos that your wrote and were published. For those that are not yet published, either turn in a hard copy or send me a link to access your content by the end of final.

I have decided not to assign the JOUR 106 class a final but instead have the section editors work on wrapping up all loose ends for the semester, and preparing their sections for winter. Contributors will assist.

We will have a last editorial board meeting at 1 p.m. Only section editors, EIC and managing editor must attend.



No comments:

Post a Comment